Do you ever open up your closet and just stare at all your clothes and still have nothing to wear?
Yeah. Welcome to the club. I’ve been there. And let’s be honest. We don’t have the time or even sometimes the budget to go out and buy a new outfit every time we need something to wear.
What if you could have an endless rotating closet of designer clothes? Wouldn’t that be a dream come true?
Well, our wishes have been granted because I recently discovered Armoire Style and I am here to tell you all about it.
Armoire allows you to rent designer clothes at a fraction of the price. Can you believe it? Designer clothes without the designer price tag. Have I got your attention yet? If so keep reading more because I am going to tell you my honest opinion about my experience with Armoire.
So let’s talk about Armoire . (You can find more information on Armoire Style here and save 60%.)
Armoire Style Review
What is Armoire Style?
Armoire Style is a clothing rental service company run by women (mostly) for women and it is the answer to the “I have nothing to wear” for women all over the country.
You are busy, you’re stylish and you want to look the part. And that is where Armoire comes in.
With Armoire you sign up for a monthly subscription which allows you to rent a specific amount of pieces per month. You get free shipping both ways. Once you receive the items wear them, then put them back in the mailer and send them back to get new pieces. No need to worry about drying cleaning or anything.
With a month to month plans, Armoire Style makes it convenient for us to look stylish no matter where our plans take us. From working from home to walking to get the mail to actually a day out with friends. Armoire has helped women including myself to feel fabulous with so many new styles with every shipment.
How does Armoire Style Work
So we have established how awesome Armoire Style is. However, how does it work?
When you sign up for Armoire Style you will be asked to take a style quiz. This quiz will help the stylist at Armoire identify your style, what you like and then will be able to make recommendations that suit your style.
The Armoire stylists will curate a personal closet just for you with styles that are specific to you.
Go through your closet and select your favorites for your first box. Depending on the plan you choose you can pick anything from four items to seven items per case. Once you select your items, the Armoire Style team will prepare your box which will be delivered to you in a few days.
In my experience, I have received most of my boxes in about 2-3 business days which is a great turnaround time. However, this time frame can vary depending on your location.
Once you receive your box, it’s time for fun. Wear the clothes. Have a great time. And then when you’re done place the clothing back in the mailer or box. No need for laundry or dry cleaning.
And if you fall in love with any of the pieces you can actually purchase them to keep at a discount. Which is awesome. It’s like having a personal shopper.
Once you send out your clothes, head back to the site, mark the items as returned and now you’re ready to start the process again with new items.
Depending on the plan you have you can choose to send back three items and keep a few home with you as well while you wait for your next shipment.
I especially love the fact that you can order new pieces as soon as you put your items in the mailbox.
How much does Armoire Style Cost?
So you’re probably wondering how much this amazing service costs. You will be surprised that Armoire Style can actually be very affordable.
Considering how much you will save on shopping as well as laundry and dry cleaning fees it does turn into a great deal.
Armoire has many options starting at $79 a month depending on how often you would like to receive new looks.
Who is Armoire Style for?
Armoire Style is for any woman that is looking for stylish and sustainable option to keep looking amazing everyday. Whether you work in a professional environment or you want to up your work from home outfit game.
Armoire Style works for you.
It is also great for special occasions and vacations. You know those instances where you buy clothes that you only wear once and never wear them again. Armoire is a great option for those occasions.
For example here are some looks that I was able to get for a vacation to Mexico. It was so nice to get home, place everything in a mailer, send it out and not have to worry about laundry. The easiest unpacking ever.
Where does Armoire Style ship?
Armoire Style currently ships to anywhere in the United States. Items are usually sent with 2-3 day shipping. Armoire does not currently ship outside of the United States.
The Pros to renting with Armoire Style
If you can’t tell I have absolutely loved my experience with Armoire Style. So let’s start with some of the awesome pros to subscribing to Armoire.
- New clothes all the time. I love having a rotating closet that meets my every need. And Armoire adds new styles frequently. So you know that you will have lots of options for every season.
- It’s all about you. The ability to pick what you love at the moment is a game-changer. I have used other services that allow you to favorite looks but you never know what you’re going to get in your box. Having the ability to pick and choose and really plan out your outfits based on your activities is great.
- Access to designer brands. I don’t know about you but this girl right here doesn’t have a bank account to support her champagne taste just yet. Having access to designer brands at a price point that you can afford is great. But it also gives you an opportunity to try a brand that you may have never thought to try because of the price point. I have even personally invested in some of these brands as the quality has been amazing and well worth the investment.
- Say goodbye to laundry. This may very well be my favorite part because I hate laundry. Being able to wear an outfit and then send it back. AMAZING.
- Trying new things. If you ever wanted to try a trend but wasn’t ready for the investment, try renting it. Behind laundry, this is another one of my favorite parts. Because of Armoire Style, I have been able to try styles that I would have never given a chance because why not.
- It challenges you to get dressed up. If you are working from home chances are that you may be dressing up less and less. Every time I get a shipment from Armoire Style I get excited and I am known to throw on a party dress on Tuesday to sit at home and work. And guess what. It makes me feel sooo good. I just love having an excuse to get dressed up. Even if it just because I got a new dress that is too cute not to wear.
- Sustainability. Can we talk about how rental services like Armoire Style is great for the environment? New clothes and fast fashion can be a strain on the environment. However, renting clothes means that the outfits are worn over and over again and are new to the next person which means less impact on the environment.
The Cons to renting with Armoire Style
As much as I love Armoire Style I wouldn’t be honest if I didn’t share some cons. The list is not as long as the pros but these are some of the cons that I have run into. None have been a deal breaker though.
- Fits and Styles. This is one of those things which can be good and bad. The reason being that as you discover new designers sometimes it could be hard to figure out the sizing. Armoire does a great job of recommending sizes for you and they are spot on 90% of the time. However, there have been instances where a piece of clothing didn’t fit the way I expected. And it has helped me to really understand which designers work better for me as well as what sizes I need to consider when ordering pieces from those designers.
- Turnaround Time. This is not at the fault of Armoire. So let me start with that. Armoire’s Style customer service is phenomenal. They have been amazing when it comes to overcoming delays in shipping. However, in recent months there have been slight delays that are out of Armoire’s Style control. They make up for it by allowing you to reserve items for your next box as soon as you put your items in the mail. Armoire is working on having the ability to pick up items as their brick and mortar location which will be a game-changer for those that have access to it.
One Month of Designer Clothes with Armoire Style
Now it’s time for some fun. So you wanna see what I got in one month with Armoire. I signed up for the Unlimited Plan and received a total of 12 outfits within that time. I loved them all. Here is what I felt about them.
These are the pieces that I absolutely loved and felt like they fit me perfectly.
What Didn’t Work?
These are the pieces that were great however the sizing did not work for me. I believe if I sized up or down then they would be perfect. This is an example of where when trying new designers sometimes there is a learning curve when figuring out what fit is best for you.
Tips for renting clothes
As someone that has been renting clothes for years I feel like I am a bit of an expert in the subject. So here are some of my tips for renting clothes.
- Don’t be afraid to try something new.
Renting gives you the opportunity to try looks that you wouldn’t otherwise be drawn to. This is the time to experiment, try something new and step outside your comfort zone. You will be surprised by what you find
- Plan your outfits around your schedule
However, make sure you are planning your outfits around your schedule or upcoming events. So for example if you have a formal event coming up then you want to get a few options at least a week before the event so you can try a few options to see what works for you. Or if you know you’re headed to the beach you can make sure you have some cute pieces for a day at the beach.
- Mix and Match
Take inventory of your closet and find pieces that complement things already in your closet. For examples I recently got this set below. I was able to wear it three different times. Once as it, once with just the jacket and a pair of my own white shorts and once with a white sweater that I already owned and the shorts.
- Go Bold
We already talked about trying something new. This is also the time to go for bold and statement pieces. I always grab items that I wouldn’t normally buy but that would be a great statement piece for a one time thing.
- Shop Often
Armoire Style gives you an opportunity to review what they have in inventory and save your favorites. Pop in there between boxes and start hearting your favorites. Then you’ll have a curated list to pick from when you’re ready to pick items for your next box.
- Read the reviews
A great feature that Armoire has is the ability to learn how the last customer felt about the piece you’re interested in. You can find inspiration via what Armoire calls the PWR Feed or you can read reviews from past customers to get an idea on the fit and feel of the piece. This will help you to make better decisions based on your personal needs.
Try Armoire Style and save 60% off
When I first signed up for Armoire I was able to take advantage of an Armoire offer I couldn’t walk away from.
So it’s time to pay it forward. Armoire is a great way to try new to you designer styles without breaking the bank. You can save money while still looking good.
Click here, enter your email address on the first page and get 60% off your first month with Armoire Style. And if you enjoy it just as much as I have don’t forget to share and tell all your friends about it.