Happy Tuesday!!! It is finally starting to cool down in NY. I hope. The last two weekends have been amazing (I am not really complaining) but I am so ready for cold and snow. Yes I said it. Kill me. I love the winter. So today I decided to share a little bit about me. I am sharing 10 facts about me that you may or may not know. So lets start with Number 1. I am from Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Yup!! Born and raised. Some people thing native New Yorkers are unicorns. Well guess what. We exist.
Every so often I visit the old neighborhood and I am so surprised by how much has changed. There is so much to explore. I thought I knew this neighborhood better than anyone else but I was wrong. I spent last Sunday wandering the streets of Williamsburg and hit two great spots. The first was the Brooklyn Barge. Unfortunately they are closing for the season but I really wished I would've taken advantage of it over the summer. The next spot I visited was Westlight. Now I am a bit over the whole bougie rooftop scene but I actually really loved this place. Everyone was awesome and I did not get that kind of vibe here. Maybe because it was a Sunday but I am definitely going to check it out again. So on to the rest of my list.
(2) I am scared of Poodles. Yup I have to put this as number 2 because my friends think it is hilarious and constantly send me pics of poodles (because they are mean). So I figure you can all join in the fun.
(3) On the topic of fear I am also scared of heights. However I have been working on this fear by going on hikes (including a 14er in Colorado a couple of years ago. Yes I cried for six straight hours but who cares. I did it.)
(4) I absolutely love the cold. I was born in December and will take 2 degree weather over 90 degree weather any day. People think I am nuts but snow and cold make me happy.
(5) I have a cat named Rubi and he has been in my life longer than my husband. Wooppss..Now you all know who is my fave. Hehe
(6) I'm an oenophile. I plan most of my trips around wine regions. Right now I am on a North America kick visiting wine regions in the US and Canada.
(7) I don't watch TV. I read, I crochet, I blog. I rarely watch TV BUT...
(8) I have to watch the news every morning. So I guess 7 is not 100% true. I am also obsessed with Shameless. But ask me about Game of Thrones and you will get a blank stare.
(9) I own over 300 pairs of shoes. Yes. I know I have a problem. I love shoes. I can't stop buying them. Deal with it.
(10) I've been married almost 9 years. That's what makes fact #5 so important. Most people are shocked by this fact. And no i did not get married when I was 16.
So what are some fun facts you have about yourself? Would love to hear them. Share them in the comments. And thanks for reading.
Shop My Look
Who is Taima?
I am a native New Yorker that is addicted to travel and fashion. Wealth is not measured by the amount of money you have but by your life experiences.
Like what you see? Follow me on Bloglovin'